Full Name: Ray Rand
Employment History: Fisherman, Tailor, Garbageman
Criminal Record: a few speeding tickets, not much after
Applying for: CFO of Business

Business Plan:
Proposed Business Plan:
x - aka your planned business activities

Reason for Application: 

X Improving City through perceptions of legitimate employment, increased RP engagement and economic growth

How will your proposed business help the economy of the State:

X Jobble & Co proposes our activities within the job market will grow value for the jobs on offer in the city through maximising the value of goods produced by the job market. 

We propose to sell these goods back to the government at an inflated price. Therefore further growing the economy of the state.

Feasibility Analysis:

x - Detail how will your business sustain its operations, its operational costs, income stream, and how will you pay your employees. 

Jobble will pay employees with a 15% commission for their work of the profits after expenses of buying the products. Our income stream will come from the retailing of products back to the government. People who are in our targeted job audience will be our source of products. We are wanting to discuss to Government if they will increase the price of our fish that we sell to them depending on a bulk load of the product. For example, increase the original markup price by 30% if we sell them 30,000 fish in one load.

Proposed Organisation Structure: 

X Based on rigorous analysis of the current employment market, we will factor in payment schemes to each employee in the business, relative to profit margins gained from our offerings to citizens. As well as profits obtained from selling back to government. 

Residency Period: How long have you lived in Los Santos for?

X 7-8 months 

Government logistic support requests: 

X statistics on amount of people on jobs. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N6yayD6YvCI24jIzosqG_fKesDnH0KrbsRcbcU2x7YE/edit?usp=sharing - Business plan etc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ArkECTYUsWapylsanVFVwSsd-8HU43yIC-xQJAmEq7s/edit#gid=0 - statistics and planning our of business; salaries, buying/selling etc

Confirmation:
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future applications. (Y/N) yes
I acknowledge that the Government's acceptance of this application does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y/N) yes
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y/N) yes
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y/N) yes
I acknowledge that the registration cost of my business will be expensive (Millions). (Y/N) yes
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y/N) yes

Edited by FR
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 8

I think it's a good concept. And i think it would be cool to allow player to player interaction for those open jobs where you basically sit in a blip to get your product and then to sell it. 

My only negative is your proposed mark ups. For example there is on average 3-6 fisherman constantly out on the water between each server, roughly collecting up to 1k fish per hour (i think that's roughly the time) That means on average you can be collecting 3k-6k fish per hour, which by your statistics means you'll be making $495k every hour on average...

• Love it! 2

2 hours ago, Elshrimp said:

I think it's a good concept. And i think it would be cool to allow player to player interaction for those open jobs where you basically sit in a blip to get your product and then to sell it. 

My only negative is your proposed mark ups. For example there is on average 3-6 fisherman constantly out on the water between each server, roughly collecting up to 1k fish per hour (i think that's roughly the time) That means on average you can be collecting 3k-6k fish per hour, which by your statistics means you'll be making $495k every hour on average...

The markups arent final, they are just some suggestions and to put ideas into our heads. how much profit the business will make with a certain markup etc. We want to talk to government about the markup values and what would be allowed and if there would be an increase markup for bulk loads when selling.

Edited by FR
  • Love it! 2

Can we request a voice call .. meeting with the department of commerce , within government to discuss the proposed markup values.. ?

• Love it! 1

These guys took the time to sit down with me and explain all of their plans with this business proposal and honestly I think it could add some actual RP to the current basic and quite boring legal jobs that have little to no actual player on player interaction. 

BIG +1 from me, it's good to see some community members coming up with such a great idea. I definitely think it's worth a trial at least..

• Like 1
  • Love it! 2

Huge +1 from me, this is very innovative and would be a great idea in my opinion 

• Love it! 2

+1

I like this business concept, I read your business report and I think this could really work, goodluck guys!

• Love it! 2