Philly

Vangelico Jewelers

Please click on the attached google document to review application in length due to the size and format.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bgGVKVTiFV5zbkdbS3auzBMY0F1AwBVf1VeIIOwZxyE/edit

Confirmation:
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future applications. (Yes)
I acknowledge that the Government's acceptance of this application does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Yes)
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Yes)
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Yes)
I acknowledge that the registration cost of my business will be expensive (Millions). (Yes)
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Yes)

Edited by Philly
Updated link
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Agree 3

+1     I love the thought behind this business proposal, its something new and innovative. Would love to see it get implemented.

• Like 2