IC Info

Personal details:
Full Name: Vidina Fortuna
Employment History: Truck Driver
Criminal Record: Couple borrowed cars
Applying for: Vanilla Unicorn ownership

Business Plan:
Proposed Business Plan: 
Relaxed atmosphere for women and men alike, only open on one server so workload can be kept to a minimum (otherwise can work out a second manager). Customers will feel right at home with good company and quality drinks. 

Reason for Application:

It's a real shame the VU is not currently running and I believe it'll spice up Los Santos's nightlife. I know a few people including myself were hoping to move to Los Santos to persue a dancing career in the nightlife, however the discovery of VU being closed devastated myself and others, so why not run it myself?

How will your proposed business help the economy of the State:

Government are free to come in and ensure there is no foul play however must be kept civil. Drug dealing is strictly prohibited. 

Feasibility Analysis:

Dancers will be paid per dance or whatever the earn on tips, local can be used as barman along with other dancers. Security guard can be hired if government is willing to maintain entry costs to keep business in profit. 

Proposed Organisation Structure:

1x CEO 

2x Managers 

1x Security (if possible) 

X number of dancers depending on demand. 

Residency Period: How long have you lived in Los Santos for?
About a week, if this is too short I understand but I am willing to do whatever it takes. 

Government logistic support requests:
Assist with any illegal activity in the car park including hooning, drugs and RDM. 

Confirmation:
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future applications. Y
I acknowledge that the Government's acceptance of this application does not automatically grant me a business to run. Y
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. Y
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. Y
I acknowledge that the registration cost of my business will be expensive (Millions). Y
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. Y

vanilla-unicorn.jpg

• Like 1

+1 Vu is a nice idea, but please make it about more than just staring at girls. have more going on, custom tracks from a DJ. make it more of a nightclub. just my opinion.

• Agree 1

Hmm Same as what TheWhyteBoy Said, Make it more appealing but VU would be cool to come back to + 1 from me

+1 it could help bring some more RP for those who feel like they need more to do,

We have alcohol and drugs but I think you would really need security to prevent people going “too far” with their comments/RP. 

They should also have the ability to check ID’s to ensure everyone is of age 

The VU is a nightmare to manage, I hope you know what you're getting yourself in to.

I don't think it's been successfully run for more than a couple of weeks at a time in the past 6 months.

You're going to need a lot more than 1 security guard.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2019 at 7:18 PM, Elle said:

The VU is a nightmare to manage, I hope you know what you're getting yourself in to.

I don't think it's been successfully run for more than a couple of weeks at a time in the past 6 months.

You're going to need a lot more than 1 security guard.

Think you might need General Sanders to assist with security XD