Sign in to follow this  
barney

LB's (little Boiis) JDM Garage

Posted (edited)

General Information.

Everyone loves a well oiled, tuned up machine, Especially of the Japanese kind. Back to when they were just boys the LBs would save those paychecks from burger shot to just afford a set of new rims on their first Japanese import and meet up at their mamas house to show off to each other. Now they are older and somewhat wiser they plan on opening a shop for all imports not just to fix and tune cars but also share their passion of imports to everyone. 

LB's JDM Garage offers vehicle enthusiasts a second home where they can share stories of how much blood sweat and tears they have sacrificed to get their car to what it is today. Racing is the language and bragging rights is the reward. 

The Eccentric Leader of the Lbs goes by the name Barney Von Morger. Ever since he was young he will never wear lower apparel, to this day that stays the same. His passion for vehicles is as strong as his refusal on not to wear any pants and only a hooded trench coat.

kmYKEFa.png

Members.

Head Tuner: Barney Von Morger

Co Tuner: Lucky Dieu

10 year Apprentice : Johny Sins

Apprentices: Currently Hiring.

Garages/Hangout.

LKLPKE9.jpg

Bennys best place to show off your ride

aelUhwG.jpg

Lucrative Activities.

Drivers that can be hired for "Activities"

Racing (Races for different categories)

Hosting drag wars. (locations are closely guarded and revealed on the day)

Non Lucrative Activities.

Car Cruises

Car Shows

Competitions for best Car for different categories

Uniforms/Clothing.

The Lb's tend to wear blue whether that be clothing or on their vehicles.

Vehicles.

Often the Lb's will be seen with vehicles of the imported japanese kind, but they will not discriminate with any other import. What seperates other vehicles with Lbs is the darkblue colour of the car with possible blue neons.

5qRrOoa.jpg

Equipment Required: (only given to High level Tuners)

Repair Kits

F6 Mechanic Menu

Possible Ability to Mod vehicles only at workshop. (specific Mods for japanese domestic market Vehicles and other import cars)

Edited by barney
adding additional information

I rate this organisation idea! I want something like this, which heavily sparks my interest in tuning some beast cars and getting involved with this organisation.

+1 for me 😁