aF52GqSAyeJJnUV3NWe4y1q9FRD5LG_3-RfvMf9x7Bd-DtkOqORV3ZyUQ96VvnOqCcHqHwD5Kkek8pQ0l894Vaj56lGEID5g4F2-z97YkIf7Lr991NoyhktbhVTn72xg6Sv2i-vr

Are you tired of having to wait in line just to have a quick respray of your car? Or maybe you have been in trouble with the law and need your Rego Plate screwed onto the back of your R6, Maybe you have been sideswiped by some of the young local yahoos hanging around and need some panel work done, Well you’re in luck, pop on down to Staunch Detailing and check out some of our expert services to get your car back on the road

Services include:

• Repairs

• Tune ups

• Panel repairs

• Paint work

• Visual tuning (Visual customisation)

• Tow services

• Insurance

We would like to be given the opportunity to run a visual mod shop out of Benny's and possibly the garage in Paleto bay. We would like to be able to do vehicle repairs on site only and offer a tow service for all crashed vehicles. We would also like to be able to carry out visual only mods (no performance mods).

I think we could bring life to an awesome Building in the city as well as a legit business to Paleto bay, While providing a healthy competition to the current mechanic business while still ensuring they are needed by customers.

8vypOKq95JFRQQt8xHS9_86T8KD2K374XRyEQl8tBwPLZucdy9tJvUVXWkaMXCRrQRkL6rtiWwPipJDcbKgHArAdKPls4-GPzfAY1qbPIsmCuOpCEB7-syLqUh0kacTK1dnKdmni

Staff Makeup

CEO: Ned Kelly ($2000 Salary)

Paint/Visual Manager::Jeffrey Dahmer ($1500 Salary)

Tow/Repair Manager: Bruce Benton ($1500 Salary)

Accounts/Insurance Manager:Rata Macue ($1500)

Positions to fill

Car Artist: Performs all paint and visual mods (and below) ($1250 +15% commission)

Spanner Man: All Towing to impound/workshop And In House Repairs ($1000 +15% commission)

Things we would require

• F6 menu

• Repair option to work only in shop

• Boss Menu

• Tow Truck

• City and County locations

• Uniforms (TBD)

• Business account

• City Meeting to discuss pricing

c6SgSGOW_9V023TGAR2GGR2kh7PKX3PFFIzs3sgniL8HDduvF1NHu6p7uQTqGWxMgbMln1KIbrdosAfcw4f3lGi6wsOapKgbkpYNQeFOyJ8wr4F2TkYvBIZX2Nymp53SICBnAxq2

Edit: Change of locations after finding out Bennys is taken

PYft5gWH9SScNiXTRtVjzVboxoddYLlfJLgMeKi3dvSQ_SEbyNurYQG7I8DxfQNsaoyesZkOH-Fg1bB5Q9Ta8INlihJ71cEy46oT6jqhPR7dzVe26rijmrQVak2WipVqynrZzP7jl

FrPWMOz15SDiwvGlqrNmpoiLmklElT-h-hdgWa8CXk7FDKU4GZg7faAcuCM1zmcfydHEJIqzpTY_6Vh5aAaWnp5FCb2jaes-OGFMJubg4sLu5H7ulOoDYArd1M2FZHAVGnOjIJka

Edited by Boonkins
Change in location
  • Like 2

I like the idea of this and I think it'll greatly benefit the city. I'm keen to see this in operation ASAP! Gordon Palmer.