Sign in to follow this  
BladeFromOz

BREAKING NEWS: Man attempts to jump off Vinewood Studio roof.

Breaking News: Man attempts to jump off Vinewood rooftop

Man attempts to jump off Vinewood Studio roof. All was caught on camera.

Author: James Disario
 I4bqdHH.png@James_Disario

Published: MAY 12, 2019 2:00AM

jkn3Sn5.jpg
Image source: Weazel Media Group

This morning, around 12AM, Weazel News was alerted via twitter, that a man was attempting suicide on a Vinewood Studio rooftop. Weazel News Head Report, James Disario, responded to the call from Blaine County. "As I arrived on scene I was confronted with a older looking gentleman standing on the edge of a building. I grabbed my camera out of the boot of my vehicle, and scaled up near 3 stories to get a better view on the man. During this time, the man was communicating with Weazel News via Twitter, mentioning that he had just recently been fired from a job of 20 years. I called to Police via Twitter, asking for an officer to respond to the situation. In about 3 minutes, Corporal Konrad Jones, and a Recruit, showed up on scene and took over negotiations. After a short while of negotiations, I was asked by the man to come up further and speak with him. He then proceeded to make a speech, putting the blame for his thoughts on Directors of Los Santos" said Head Reporter James Disario. The situation folded with the man being pulled down from the building, by hero police officer, Corporal Konrad Jones. The male was then detained and taken to Dorset Drive Medical Hospital for psychiatric assessment.

M02Jso6.jpg
Image source: Weazel Media Group

The following video gives a real time account to what occurred. Please note, viewer discretion is advised. It contains mild coarse language, and adult themes.

Promotional Contents

Los Santos Customs Los Santos Customs - Tune up your car to outrun the cops

Vanilla Unicorn Vanilla Unicorn - Let your right hand take a break for once

• Like 3