Sign in to follow this  
Phil Goode

Rise of Motorcycle Related Crimes

The Rise of Motorcycle Crime Rates in Los Santos

Recent crime index shows we are just about as (not) safe as Venezuela

Author: Phil Goode I4bqdHH.png@Phil_Goode

Published: APRIL 7, 2019 12:50AM

GEzxPQj.png
Image source: Phil Goode - We're back to PDM by the way.

Recently I have had the privilege to be employed by the Government after my resignation from the Emergency Services as their Director. My employment in the Department of Commerce allowed me to work with the Car Dealership as their accounting and finance auditor. My work in the car dealership not only involves verifying their balance sheet with invoices, but also had the privilege the work as a Car Dealer myself. During my employment we moved from Premium Deluxe to San Andreas/Decker St and down to Strawberry/Grove and back to Premium Deluxe.

Enough about me. Throughout my employment I have had to opportunity to bare witness to all sorts of crime happening around the dealership area, from stealing dealership vehicles, or dealing drugs near Grove, or having a store robbery at the servo next door, to provoking an entire gang at Grove St/Forum Dr to rock up at our Dealership. While the situation has improved recently as we have been allowed back at PDM @ Adam's Apple Blvd, the root of the problem remains unresolved, and infact, it had gotten worse ever since Bike Dealer has merged with us.

With the introduction of the merger, we were able to start selling bikes, and pretty damn cheap too. As a consequence to that, we've seen a lot more bike related crimes recently, especially with the use of them to traffick drugs around the State. Little Seoul Station is one of the many stations of the now defunct Los Santos Transit, and is now one of the hotspot for drug trafficking and distribution. 

0ELdAQN.png

Image source: Phil Goode - Little Seoul Station

Just this bike is one of the many used in the trafficking of drugs into this station. Some of them would ride their bikes down the staircase into the station, others may simply use the defunct railway tunnels to get in and out, before the cops even arrives. Likewise, similar situations have been happening around Vespucci Beach and Grove Street. So why bikes?

Well, first of all our LSPD and even AFP does not even have a dedicated or trained motorcycle division. So if they were to go into pursuit against bikes, they're most likely going to end up failing 9/10 times with bikes sneaking through alleyways or tight spots. Secondly with the use of bikes in and out of the railway tunnels, by the time our PD squeezes their cars through the railway tracks (assuming the tracks don't damage their cars), the bikes are long gone.

In general, our police force is currently utterly if not almost completely useless at combating against at least 50% of these drug related incidents or quite simply, anything to do with chasing after motorcycles. As a result, our State crime index is currently sitting at 70.01, just behind the 7th place Brazil.

If our Government continues to go down that path with funding our Police department with useless 4 wheeled vehicles instead of 2 wheels to chase after these 2 wheelers, or not funding to put shutters in the defunct railway tunnels, and if our LSPD Commissioner can't come up with a strategy to combat against these types of crimes, I can guarantee we will beat Venezuela to the 1st place by the end of this year.

8EBzVaX.png
Image source: Phil Goode

Promotional Contents

Los Santos Customs Los Santos Customs - Tune up your car to outrun the cops. The new Legion Square for gathering...

Vanilla Unicorn Vanilla Unicorn - I heard there are actually women now!

• Like 4