Hey guys, here are the release notes for today's (26/03/20) hotfix!
We are investigating long term stability issues, caused by a rogue memory leak somewhere in the server files which causes instability after a few hours of runtime. This patch should potentially fix that, however other server components may not work correctly such as the player list.
- LSES 10-99's now go to bearcat and G6
- Prisoner transport requests for police which go to bearcat and G6
- iFruit, Perals, Tongva Hills shop map addons added
- Vinewood PD interior added!
- Tequi-la-la upgrades
- Added some missing vehicles to the car dealer
- Adjusted item weights for chopshop
- Added benny's and LSC offices
- Fixed an issue with queue which would prevent priority queue from working when discord API down
- Fixed an issue with the pawn shop allowing infinite selling of items (again)
- Fixed an exploit where changing skin would reset your health to full
- Fixed keyboard triggering hotbar and E menu in the phone message screen
- Fixed controller support for helicopters
- Fixed door locks not syncing for new players
- Fixed an exploit with dragging multiple of the same item from inventories
- Fixed issue with the heavy pistol