Los Santos Emergency Services - Ambulance Division Application
Section 1: Requirements
Application Type: a. Primary (Delete the not applicable option)
b. Initial Application (Delete the not applicable option)
c. If Returning, last callsign & rank, (Optional) date of discharge
Check the Roster (EMS), Pick the FIRST vacant 4C (Cadet) callsign
1. Do you have a working Microphone?
2. Are you proficient in English (Speaking, Understanding, and Writing)?
3. Do you have Teamspeak & Discord installed?
4. Are you able to use Teamspeak at all times while on duty?
Section 2: In-Character Information
1. Full Name
- Tyrone Johnson
3. Prior Education/Training:
-Internal Medicine at LSC community college
-Volunteer Lifeguard at LS Bay East
-Supporter at LS Bay West water sports
Active Adult CPR license
4. Current Occupation
5. What would you like to achieve in the ES?
-LS city is my new home. My home is full of precarious actions and commotions. Some of these lead to uncertain events and affect the well-being of our citizens. I would like to help the citizens get back on their feet so they may carry on with their daily life as I would for any of my patients off the coast.
6. Criminal History (List each in a new line)
7. Do you have associations with any criminal faction(s)?
Section 3: Out-of-Character Information
1. In-Game Name
2. Discord Name and ID
- Stylish #5628
3. Country & Timezone
4. Server rule breaches/misconduct history (List each in a new line)
5. Any Past Medical RP Experience
6. If there's one thing you can change in the ES, what would it be?
- Nothing as of yet until exposed, but curious if there is a resuscitation animation