Los Santos Emergency Services - Ambulance Division Application
Section 1: Requirements
Application Type: a. Primary
b. Initial Application
Check the Roster (EMS), Pick the FIRST vacant 4C (Cadet) callsign
1. Do you have a working Microphone?
2. Are you proficient in English (Speaking, Understanding, and Writing)?
3. Do you have Teamspeak & Discord installed?
4. Are you able to use Teamspeak at all times while on duty?
Section 2: In-Character Information
1. Full Name
- Jerry Wilson
3. Prior Education/Training:
- Finished Los Santos state university with a degree in physics and sport science majoring in anatomy.
4. Current Occupation
5. What would you like to achieve in the ES?
- I would like to achieve having a more reliable and active medical service across the three states. I would achieve this by climbing my way up the ranks and showing the impact the EMS has on the city of Los Santos. This would attract willing and able citizens to join the force and help to create a city where EMS ARE always around.
6. Criminal History (List each in a new line)
- May have had an incident long in the past so may need a background check.
7. Do you have associations with any criminal faction(s)?
Section 3: Out-of-Character Information
1. In-Game Name
2. Discord Name and ID
3. Country & Timezone
4. Server rule breaches/misconduct history (List each in a new line)
5. Any Past Medical RP Experience
- As a mechanic I was required to take a mandatory basic first aid course. This has helped me over my time as a mechanic, so I hope to also put it to good use as a serving member of the EMS.
6. If there's one thing you can change in the ES, what would it be?
- The lack of activity. I know there are several players who are active as EMS but as a whole, there never seems to be EMS present across the servers. This leads to a negative RP experience to those who were unfortunately killed, and is very frustrating to those who have spent hours collecting an abundance of materials for their job. I think with a lack of EMS/active EMS, LSLA loses its great RP experience and misses key areas that enable the servers to have great depth and give sound experiences seen through the real world.