News ticker
  • Staff Applications: OPEN
  • Bans issued on or after 01 Oct 19 may only be appealed if made in error
  • Bug reports are to be lodged in game via /bugreport
  • IC - Applications for Honours & Awards are open
New Standalone Support Portal Read more... ×
Daigotsu Takahide

Horus Stockpile - Johnny Draculea

OOC Infodj9Paa_9afr1bR_C_HPPRQbghios5ZdsMBmzNXZJDoU--dYdAVIbgNoSV8sfvvnEIumHCN7eoXdKkdZ5De8GSWbL3Byn68TA2HhuroYcElU6ATBvZPr-Yxm-s3g9mGmPdtJWo0gEyPRuZFIZc4IvPlQZy5MWgKtRyZUJdQa798A6pdNF5i-8mcdSAA

Steam Username:Doji Funaki

Account ID: 112056

Discord: Daigotsu Takahide#2584

IC Info

Personal details:

Full Name: Johnny Dracula

Employment History: Hunter/Fisher
Criminal Record: yes
How long have you lived in San Andreas?: about a year

Business Plan: 

The current Business Plan is to run a staffed Hunting/Fishing store. The store would be stocked with all hunting needs, from chemicals, rifle, crossbow, ammo, fishing rod, bait, and knives.  A few other things I’d like to have  in the store would be some type of food like trail mix, water, repair kits, and fuel cans. This store would also offer a delivery service to anyone who will pay the delivery fee of 10% on top of the cost of items. 

Why I like to do this (OOC):

I am currently running this as a hobby out of an MTL Pounder and advertising on Twitter, with great success with the delivery service. I think having a storefront will give us the opportunity to add more roleplay and interaction with hunting and fishing. Also, a player-run hunting and fishing store will allow new players a place to go to get information about how to get started in hunting and fishing, and bring them into the hunting community as a whole. 

Proposed Organization Structure:

The structure of this organization is standard alongside the general business structure of the city. 

Owner

Hr Manager

GM Manager

Senior Salesmen

Salesmen 

Trainee Salesmen

Proposed Location:

I have a number of locations in mind that could suit the business location depending on viability on the development end.

1. Grapeseed/Sandy: This run down servo on East Joshua road offers a decent parking lot and a central location

XeDdv5iyS8gyEVAtECFb_4jAqYYro8vLQSPzfMfsrxPEkNd6uCHqjqWW_DhTj8JY2zr71UhurzTywjCJe3TJidPAchjR7krVQQf_m5twLHq_pWORNWJIcxeoGg-v_R-EXIRk64LE7ZJxbGJpCkXf1gW8qjncPr5uA6ix-o2SX18Egrh2W9WeC_wLnwVBEIi89y4pIEvHdIUCcSjDfdlbk5PG9ghjPA0y1SM22ToJqQ1o-i5I5KnpbP21xNVk4OHXn7vwAfu6mHAsVZMQjNvbvNW-I-p_kqX_juVV8Xf5i2CKV9dRHHKHjit6cl5mmSzhuDDJU_4VTucqPjlb0VovbnGH7Lvjv9mEWzz13JZVcf_L2-Ll2rqA

1. Paleto: The area beside the Willie store. There is a large parking lot and a gate with the possibility of being able to lock it.

Hkvkpjo3X6HbyvpmO1GYZLGy19bwXTxLMtmP6npq4MpvsBGZrrHqnKS4U5ByPUUKHZDy07nt1AXKYP_rZ2dLki4gwm-JP3HP8xViorz_MFvLXMDq1k3SocM3js0JnJ8w6_Efp9n2G98qRpohDmY4x_AxnZtsuA9zarfVSDlZ6rlILZO9Kv_B5NAlFw

6mrf4RLRL_XJh7CsiuCCZv10av_xOzLTpbcz95n5Ma4UAMvN2aYgarYHiI6CCrOkWTiEt48dXbZIaNjAu2lRij6dpRRSlB7BLeAO-AIKrLTM_e5IUVBlPi09BSJNS82rxH8Xw3KPKauyMQGkLF7ekVO33YqmHlmqcDDHjF-_meC1Ehi9MSzi0rkAWQ

1. Sandy: The servo on Route 68 would also be suitable, offering a large parking lot, central location, and a variety of buildings that could be used

CpGWu73tO2JqtskVmbzp8Af9or7ll7XOe_vrv-dK4DPe_kiAKqYFTOZt9l9FEv5cRLsX6mi_RI65fza1g0LnkyE_r859ei24n143RxYcleJke8riUAXuMmx_yGfIxD6OUq5nmY0RR4ozroqmvqiL-Mpgzuv1yDZisNvNM6ycwXumuIXxt9cDge49efRL7iK_vm7dfoUDBymWan77aALq44kAKvpyug_cg-isUw600UV2I-8UnC_8py7EwcbAshtSt63bygKAmcUACRz7eDsF0jnQdkBWX2mzrpIJvDzjccXRqltzlyDnshV50sHsDPOwCFyxyPbmuDDQ_GwVD62q4cPBR-ai3CxiX5vkYt-ebJZ6qUvI

1. Sandy: This building that could make an interesting place to have a Hunting store 

Jcx2XdsZpONAXH4c862FFJLf2YaKILpPs_apD6TCXQ_YWrRzVsTiKtzPgvZ2GN73Zl8F8qotke4gtuB8dCWkVxPeJcYvlzBrQbaFmaSkKTmBbPzvR8xXFIHLRi14AsC_N5p0pTgiKbwbvcTYF6VQOslH2CzH2AGitIz59eIrPzuTG66PfC_eb2FP_W105DsKOW2ZIJqe6xByRioGgiEG7bEAnp0kPmZ4i-Z9bHBmXH8OKrwSjOU0lGYmMuNsfkYNvGW8xztzDtTVbk75m5XKuhs6VtXTDk0WcQ9_Rpp8Ia2jTlt398drANYysy6PQYHGAWAhZjSrYU4I_is30Wkd9U9zooEpdQTVq4my4XdKSunN9ile

If none of these locations suit, any of the existing hunting stores would be ok, especially the one on east Joshua Road toward Grapeseed.

Started Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):

Store location 

On site storage for supplies

Some way to get supplies quicker that may be cheaper
Away to carry more that 20

Maybe a weekly ordering system that allows us to pay DOC for delivery into our storage.

The ability to sell meat and pelt at our storefront at a price higher than we can sell at the current hunting stores. 

Future Business Needs:

Meat contracts: Hunters can come to the store to get a contract for meat supply- they go out to hunt the meat and return with the nominated amount based on the contract for a reward. 

Gun range: A gun range attached to the store like the Ammunation in the warehouse district with the ability to hire guns that aren’t normally sold (or are possibly illegal) to be used ONLY on the range. A fun way for people to try out new guns.

Supply goods to store: ability to supply the other hunting stores as a delivery job that employees can do when there aren’t many customers coming in.

Bush Craft: the ability for people to make bushcraft like animal bait, traps and food

Store Locks: Locker people could rent to store rifle and leather work stuff

Crafting Room: A room were it is faster to do leather working stuff 

Confirmation:

I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. YES

I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. YES

I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. YES

I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labor Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. YES

I understand that if my business location is also shared with another business, I will do my best to work with them. I understand that by registering a business I do NOT own a business location until such time in which the business is Incorporated. YES

If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. YES

I understand that if I fail to meet any of the requirements, or if I fail to run the business at all that my registration will be revoked. YES

Edited by Daigotsu Takahide