• Staff Applications: OPEN
  • Bans issued on or after 01 Oct 19 may only be appealed if made in error
  • Bug reports are to be lodged in game via /bugreport
  • IC - Applications for Honours & Awards are open
New Standalone Support Portal Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Komplex

RDM

Hello so randomly today (6/08/22) alot of cars pulled upto our house and started bashing us for no reason at all, we thought, they ended up killing me by a bat. They then left and came back with at least 6 cars with 2 people in them, took me hostage and killed me, this was for no reasoning at all as well, i then looked back at my clips and relised, we went into pillbox pvp me and my boys the other night and seen some other fdg players on there, we talked shit and what not as everyone would, they have then brung it into this city for no reason at all, i have clips of the 2 voices from fdg and pillbox pvp, i had gods watching over me and i asked the people taking me hostage what is the reason for this, no one could tell me, they ended up shooting me and leaving me died on the ground, this is the second time i have had to deal with it and i stright up think its unfair on myself and the strapz boys, also pulling up with 6 fucken cars with at least 2 people in them and we had 3 of our boys in city at the time, i got told as you can se in that photo " would suggest just let the RP continue if they breach they will be handled and they did breach and kill me, once again for no reason, i just think there shoud be a rule in place with no matter if you in a gang or not, you should be allowed more than however many people are in each side, another thing is that, some of those boys used to be in a gang called yung something and we had a bit of beef but ended up being all goods with them, this may be another reason they showed up for no reason like that