Account ID: 121180
Discord#9999: Jack The Ripper#5534

IC (In Character) Information

Personal Details
Full Name: Julio De Ramirez
Contact Number: 6538295
Employment History:
SAES Paramedic - ICP
How long have you lived in San Andreas?: For almost a year now.

Do you consent for a police background check? Yes

IMPORTANT
Complete Section B for Business License (New Businesses)

SECTION B (Business License (New Businesses))

Reason for registration:
Providing Medical Services for Events such as Races, Fight Clubs, Night Clubs and other events (As well as a Shot Doc for gangs to use when they don't want to deal with the hassles and questions that EMS usually follow up with, this will be completely legal as we will just not ask questions and will attempt to get them on their way without informing the police.)

Business plan: 
Business Activities will begin by giving out a number organisations/gangs can reach out to in order to hire us for an event they're hoping to host and we can send an invoice to them and have them pay the invoice which prices will vary on time needed at event, number of workers needed for said event and what items will be required for treatments, i.e. Bandages and Ice Packs for bruises and cuts/scrapes (Fights), Medical Packs (Races), Anti-Overdose drugs (Night clubs), This will also allow EMS medical services to continue on with their calls and stop them from having to return to a location multiple times due to continued fights and other things. (This will be a side job, as we will be on call for medical help for gang members and will only be required for events)
Operations will consist of purchasing either medical supplies from Pharmacies around San Andreas or more controlled medical items from Medical centres around San Andrea i.e. Pillbox or after proper implementation a supply room we will have out back of out office/surgery that we can collect items from like one would from a locker at Pillbox or out the back of a van.
Operational Costs will very depending on the jobs we're required to fulfil, if it's an event we shall make contact with the client before the event and email them through an invoice so they're aware of what they're paying for and we can agree on an amount.
Income Streams will be from Clients paying us through invoices (Bank Transfers) for our services and that income will go to paying employees, purchasing new medical supplies, fuel (If any was used to reach event in our vehicles) and other misc costs, business upkeep, rent, utilities and so on.
Payment to employees would be simple if they're working at an event they will be paid for their time there and once payment is received from the client after said work is complete employees will be paid out their due pay check and advised as to when their next shift/call will be.

Proposed organisation structure:
Julio De Ramirez - Founder/Consultant
Barry Tas - Doctor

Proposed location:
The small medical/vet office beside Hays Autos.

Future business needs:
A revive & heal ability with use of First Aid Kit, A Burrito skin with the company name and logo on it or a medical van/ambulance, A more customized uniform for staff to wear.
Government logistic support requests should the business reach the ‘Incorporated’ stage.
(What development work would be necessary for the business to run perfectly if it was to become incorporated in the future)

Confirmation:

I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y)

I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y)

I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y)

I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y)

I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive if I am ever considered. (Y)

I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y)

I will not nudge, bump or message a Government Official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y)

If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. (Y)