Name: Jonas Blacksworth
DOB: 18/11/1995
Phone #: 3964967
Attach Criminal History Below
x 1x Class B Usage

B - Company Information

Company Name: Scorpio Security 
Link to Business Application

List of intended activities: Security work for Clubs, Venues, Stores, Properties and or individuals be that, asset protection & body guarding to door duties at nightclubs.

C - Class R Weapon Licence

Is a Class R Weapon Licence required? Yes
List of Class R weapons relevant to the intended business activities: (Delete the inapplicable)
- Light body armour
- Tactical helmet
- Combat Pistol
- Heavy Pistol
- Baton
- Carbine Rifle
- Pump shotgun Mk2
- Beanbag Shotgun

Explain how each of the weapons declared above are relevant to your intended business activities
x Light body Armor & Tactical Helmet - Will be used by Armed/High risk security for the purpose of protecting properties in which their is a far higher risk of them being injured or shot whilst on shift.
x Combat pistol - will be given to standard security in case individuals are risking lives of those that are under the protection of Scorpio Security or a worker of Scorpio and/or their associated properties, force will be met with the same level of force.
x Carbine Rifle, Pump, Heavy Pistol - will be given to armed/high risk security in case individuals are risking lives of those that are under the protection of Scorpio Security or a worker of Scorpio and/or their associated properties, force will be met with the same level of force.
x Baton - Will be a standard issued item to all Security as this will be our main item we will use for the situation if a taser is not an option, this will be used for large fights/riots and assaulting individuals who're armed with a weapon less then a firearm.
x Beanbag shotgun - For use on sites where either a gun could be to dangerous to carry around or if a client has requested no lethal weapons be on the grounds, this will also be used for both High risk and regular security as if a gun is pulled this will be the best option before having to result to life threatening means.

D - Declaration

1. I understand that by filing this application , it does not automatically guarantee an approval: Yes
2. I understand that it is an infringement under the Judicial Procedures Act 2019 to falsify my criminal history or any statements made in this application: Yes
3. I understand that the holder of this licence must be the business owner of the private security business. Therefore the new owner must apply for pre-approval as well should a transfer of ownership takes place: Yes
4. I understand that there will be a monthly licence fee of $100,000 payable to the Department of Justice to retain the privileges of this licence: Yes
5. In the event that a Class R weapon licence is issued to the company, I understand that there will be a monthly import fee of $100,000 payable to the Quokka Airways Ltd for its freight services to import and restock Class R weapons: Yes

Edited by Jack The Ripper
Corrected some issues with the Class R items and their reasons