OOC (Out of Character) Information

Steam Username: fireforx
Account ID: 835
Discord#9999: fireforx#2006

IC (In Character) Information

Personal Details
Full Name: Dok Oboe
Contact Number: -PRIVATE-
Employment History: Founding member of AMG, Founding member of Weazel News, Boat Dealer
How long have you lived in San Andreas?: Too long

Do you consent for a police background check? (Y/N) Yeah go for it. Just a few speeding tickets

SECTION A (C-Suite Executive positions (CEO, COO & CFO))

Are you currently employed within the business? 
No, i am under the impression that the company has since died and i wish to revive it.

What are your current responsibilities in the company? 
None

How do you see the company changing, and how do you see yourself creating that change?  
First off, Weazel will focus less on MARKETING media, and more on the strategic monitoring of select citizenry for the purpose of information gathering and allowing freedom of speech.

Business plan: 

While moving away from marketing and advertising as a whole, I wish to redirect the company to a more Citizen safety focused company, attaching to police situations at-range with access to equipment capable of ensuring equal and fair judgement and conduct becoming of either party.  We want cameras, and we will snap pictures of fights as they start.

Proposed organisation structure:

Dok Oboe: CEO, Pi, Camera Operator, Reporter.
Freelancers.

In order for the business to strive, your full attention will be required. How much time and/or flexibility can you offer?

A substantial amount of time, to say the least.

Future business needs:
Just for someone to add cameras as a usable object :) 

Confirmation:

I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y/N) y

I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y/N) y

I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y/N) y

I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y/N) y

I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive if I am ever considered. (Y/N) y

I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y/N) y

I will not nudge, bump or message a Government Official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y/N) y

If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. (Y/N) y

• Agree 2

Hi @Doc Hobo,

Thank you for submitting your business application.

At this point in time, the Department of Commerce is not looking for active tenures for Weazel News as we will soon be changing the way the business operates. Keep an eye out in #weazel-news-mailbox for more information coming soon.

We welcome any future applications and/or reapplication from you, when there are availability with other business opportunities.

Should you require further assistance in relation to this matter, please feel free to kindly advise.

We wish you all the best on your future endeavours.

Kindest Regards,
Isabelle van der Woodsen
Department of Commerce

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.