IC (In Character) Information

Personal Details
Full Name: Sebastian Avellino
Contact Number: #982669
Employment History: Management Los Santos Customs, Fishing
How long have you lived in San Andreas?: 1 year+

Do you consent for a police background check? Yes

IMPORTANT

SECTION A (C-Suite Executive positions (CEO, COO & CFO))

Are you currently employed within the business? (If so, what is your current position?)
No, the business is open but not opened by anyone.

What are your current responsibilities in the company? (If applicable)
None at this moment in time.

How do you see the company changing, and how do you see yourself creating that change?
It will be another business for people to apply for jobs, be constantly open to interact and have a place to chill and mingle in. By communicating with other businesses and organizations to create partnerships to make the business thrive.

Reason for registration:
(How your business intends on providing roleplay opportunities to the server)

I would like to register this business for the sole purpose of parties and after-parties. Noting that in the city we currently have Vanilla Unicorn and Galaxy these particular venues are only open when they create events. They are not open when events are not going on.

For example, there is an event where a car auction is being held at Valhalla. Once the auction is complete members can visit omega for a short after-party with music and drinks/food. It gives more purpose to the auctions. Instead of just ending the entire event with the auction citizens can go to the party and meet other people.

Business plan: 
(Your planned business activities, how your business will sustain its operations, operational costs, income streams and how you intend on paying your employees)

Business plan/activities:

1. Making connections/partnerships with businesses in the city. This will create a purpose for after-party events at Omega when the official event is complete.
Other businesses don't have this service. Being a partnered club with the business for every event they create.

2. Using the downstairs garage for the purpose of auctions and events (see screenshot below)

3. Creating roles for hiring bouncers, DJs, Dancers and Bartenders. The purpose of the bouncers is to have the actual power to grab people and throw them out. Similar to a police officer, however, this power will be limited to the venue and not outside.

Able to open the garage to get cars inside this space.

Income Streams and Paying Employees:

Income:
1. We would contact businesses offering our services to use the club space for upcoming events they are planning.
Business Fee: $250,000 (1-month duration)
Partnerships with gangs fee: $150,000 (1-month duration)

2. Another method would be the same idea as other businesses have that when dancers, bartenders get tips from customers and 10% of that goes to the business as commission if exceeded over 50k.

Paying:
1. Employees will be paid a standard wage of 5 - 25k per event (depending on if we reach our quota for the month)

2. We will also provide a bonus if the event goes well.

Proposed organisation structure:

CEO: Sebastian Avellino
COO: Emma Gudenoff
CFO: Rocky Gee

In order for the business to strive, your full attention will be required. How much time and/or flexibility can you offer?
Due to my time zone, I will be limited to only being available in the late hours of the night as I live in the UK. However, my COO and CFO will be available during the morning and afternoon AEST time.

Future business needs:
Government logistic support requests should the business reach the ‘Incorporated’ stage.
(What development work would be necessary for the business to run perfectly if it was to become incorporated in the future)

• We would require a function that stops civilians from going into the club until a member of staff is inside the property. Similar to the lock and unlock function in a house.
  • We would require a function behind the bar which allows bartenders to invoice users drinks and get them from the draw and hand it over to the customer.
  • The garage downstairs is to be able to open to bring cars in for events/auctions.

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. Yes

I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. Yes

I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. Yes

I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. Yes

I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive if I am ever considered. Yes

I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. Yes

I will not nudge, bump or message a Government Official to enquire on the status of this application. Yes

If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. Yes

Edited by sebbie
  • Like 2

Hi @sebbie,

Thank you for your expression of interest and patience during this time. 

We regret to inform you that on this occasion your application has not been successful. At this time, the Department of Commerce is not actively looking for active tenures for Omega Nightclub as it will remain a closed private property until further notice. However, we welcome any future applications and/or reapplication from you, when there are availability with other business opportunities.

Should you require further assistance in relation to this matter, please feel free to kindly advise.

We wish you all the best on your future endeavours.

Kindest Regards,
Isabelle van der Woodsen
Department of Commerce

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.