(( OOC Info
Steam Username: 0ddShot
Account ID: 9151
Discord#9999: 0ddShot#8527 ))

IC Info

Personal details:

Full Name: Durte Dom

Employment History: Fisherman, Lumber Jack, Bennys Manager, and PDM Salesman

Criminal Record: No Convictions in 2 months. But do have quite the past. Changed Man. 

How long have you lived in San Andreas?: 3 years and a couple of months

Current Business Plan:

Reason for Registration:
Creating and providing a full roleplay dining experience for the city. There are many restaurants with in-built seating, but none have wait-staff or provide an environment that feels realistic. I want to provide an experience where other people in the city can come and enjoy food and a more social environment while interacting with staff.

Business Plan: 

The way the business will sustain its self would be through a mark-up percentage on our stock, we would buy the stock for a base amount and add a mark-up for profit. Employees will be paid at the end of every shift from our profits, they will also keep all tips given to them.

Operating Hours:
We will operate between 10 am and 10 pm Los Santos times.

How We Operate:

During our opening hours when a patron walks into the door, they will be greeted by a waiter, the waiter will then take down their name and bring them to a table when/if one is available, then the same or another waiter will come up hand over our menus and wait to take there order, the waiter will then come to the back and tell the chef the order, the chef will prepare the order, when the order is done the chef will call the waiter, the waiter will take the food to the table and after they are finished a waiter will walk over to them and give them the bill when the patron is ready he will come up to the counter and pay and is free to leave whenever until we need that table for another patron.

Managers will be walking around making sure all the patron are enjoying their food and have a good experience at the restaurant, they will also ensure everything runs smoothly. 

Proposed Organisation Structure:
Owner: Durte Dom
Maitre d': TBD
Head Chef: Joey Rigantoni
Chef: Nick Rigantoni
Waiter: Rekluse Clutch
Trainee: TBD

Drusilla's

Exterior

4fX9U6Z.jpg 

Front Of House
6TPBE7s.jpg 

Back Of House
LuF0Dmx.jpg 

Kitchen Area
avpKu2W.jpg 

History:

Drusilla's was founded in 1971 by Pegorino Crime Family Capo Ray Boccino in Little Italy, Algonquin, Liberty City. James "Jimmy" Pegorino who was boss of the Pegorino used Drusilla's as a front for the mafia, while the front was business with people eating and having a laugh the Pegorino Family would be in the back room discussing business. In 2008 Ray Boccino was shot and killed by Niko Bellic, Niko was ordered by Jimmy Pegorino to kill Ray because he knew Ray was being a snitch and a rat. After the Death of Ray Boccino, another member of the family took over Drusillas, Chief Capo Phil Bell. When Phil Bel became the new owner of the business he sat down with James "Jimmy" Pegorino and they both decided that they were not going to use Drusilla's as a front anymore. A couple of months later Pegorino Crime Family Boss James "Jimmy" Pegorino was killed by Niko Bellic as revenge for killing Kate McReary. After yet another death and a lot of police attention, Phil Bel Nephew Frankie Gallo and Phil Bell decided to pack up everything and leave the crime family behind. They both decided to move to the State of San Andreas after a couple of years Phil and Frankie decided to open up Drusilla's once again. Phil got into a really bad car accident and couldn't run the Pizzaria anymore so his Nephew Frankie Gallo decided to take over and try and run it. Every time you come to Drusilla's Frankie is standing there ready to take your order (photo of Frankie below) but Frankie has been struggling to keep the business afloat.

Throughout the whole building, Phil and Frankie have put photos up of Liberty City and the old Drusilla's to keep all the good times that they had and people always ask questions, and its a story that Phil and Frankie will tell to the day they pass.

Frankie Gallo

IlSNAKj.png

Phil Bell

D2JVLr2.jpg

History Wall

POKQ253.jpg

Menu:

yBkmUP2.png

7AxtOTc.png

Future Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):
In case of future implementations, this is what we would like to see 

More menu items (items like/similar to what's on our custom menu)
Back Office area for staff meetings 
Move the blip to get our food and drinks to the kitchen
Lockable front door
Sit-able chairs 

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y)
I acknowledge that the Government's receipt of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y)
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y)
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to run a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y)
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y)
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts, and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y)
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y)
If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. (Y)

Edited by 0ddShot
  • Love it! 2

Hi @0ddShot,

Thank you for submitting your business proposal.

At your earliest convenience, please contact me via email at M`#0655@discord to arrange a suitable time to further discuss about your business intentions.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Isabelle van der Woodsen
Department of Commerce

BUSINESS LICENSE

Entity Name: DOM, Durte
Entity type: Private Company
Date Licensed: 09 JUNE 2021
License Number: 42 122 132     

BUSINESS DETAILS

Officer in Effective Control: DOM, Durte
Registered Name: DOM, Durte (Drusilla's Ristorante Italiano)
Business Type: Hospitality/Food Service

Effective Date:  9th June 2021

Authorised By:  Isabelle van der Woodsen

Status:  Registered - Registered businesses with an approved business license. Will allow you to run your own business, offering your services to as many companies or individuals as you want. Approved for operation at the Drusilla's Ristorante Italiano location (intersection of Denver Avenue and Feldspar Street in Little Italy, Algonquin) during registration stage.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.