Personal details:
Full Name: Thomas Lambo
Employment History: Bearcat Security
Criminal Record: 1x Pursuit 1x Use vehicle without 
consent
How long have you lived in San Andreas?: first joined last April 2019

Current Business Plan:

Reason for Registration:
x - aka how your business intends on providing roleplay opportunities to the server

The Reason Why we intend to apply for The Galaxy Night club is that we can open up more Roleplay and job opportunities for ourself and others. Our team strongly believes that having a Night Club set up will extremely increase Night activities and more event opportunities. There is currently a lack of nightlife as there is no other night club but the Vanilla Unicorn. My team and I all believe that we can make the nightlife of Los Santos more interesting. We will also open up more cooperation opportunities with other companies that are currently in the city. 

Business Plan: 
x - aka your planned business activities, how your business will sustain its operations, operational costs, income streams and how you intend on paying your employees.   

THE BUSINESS WILL BE HOSTING THE BELOW ACTIVITIES BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO 

• Normal Open Night- The Business intends to have the Club open regularly for the citizens of Los Santos. We will be offering different sorts of drinks, food, and we will be having a DJ to entertain people.
  • Partnership program- Our Business will be looking for more business interaction with existing business or Individual who are interested in building a strong partnership with The Galaxy night club.
  • Events- The Business will be actively setting up events for citizens of Los Santos and County area to enjoy. The event will including car meets, raffles, and many different event opportunities that we can explore when the business gets accepted.
  • VIP & Private Events- We will be setting up private events for VIPs and it will be open for booking to the public that needs a venue for their private event. 
  • Membership program- Galaxy will be offering different Membership program to the public. there will be three-level open for the public: BRONZE SILVER GOLD 

BRONZE LEVEL (50k)

-Free entry to different events (Two times)

-Access to enter VIP lounge

-Drink discounts 25% 

SILVER (100k)

-Free entry to different events (Four times)

-Drink discounts 50% 

GOLD (150k)

-Free entry to different events (Unlimited times)

-Free Drinks

-VIP transport

SPREADSHEET WORK IN PROGRESS 

Proposed Organisation Structure:

Chief Executive Officer- Thomas Lambo (LiZi606#3359)

Chief Operating Officer- Jamal Patel (CrispyPotato#0953)

Chief Financial Officer- Jaquice Baked (Scooby#8430)

Head Manager- Liam Miller (Lilbert#1612)

Floor Managers -TBD

Supervisor - OPEN

DJ/Staff Member- OPEN

Trainee Staff Member- OPEN

THE PAY WILL BE DECIDED AT A LATER DATE, IT WILL BE NORMAL SALARY + BOUNS

(UNIFORM WILL BE ADDED SOON)

Proposed Location (you may for all purposes roleplay at this location, without facing charges for trespassing so long as you are ACTUALLY roleplaying running said business):
20201018161633_1.jpg

20201018161618_1.jpg

CAN MOVE TO OTHER LOCATIONS IF REQUIRED 

Future Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):
x - aka what development work would be necessary for the business to run perfectly if it was to become incorporated in the future. 

WOULD NEED INTERIOR SETUP, LOCKABLE DOORS

BOSS MENU

F6 MENU FOR INVOICE ETC

IF POSSIBLE A PLACE TO GET CHANGE INTO UNIFORM

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y)
I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y)
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y)
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y)
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y)
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y)
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y)

Edited by LiZi606
  • Like 2