(( OOC Info
Steam Username: Pierre
Account ID: 14312
Discord#9999: ))Xestacy1738

IC Info

Personal details:
Full Name: Khunta Marona
Employment History:

I have worked for pdm for around 14months starting as a salesperson just before Antonio Rodriguez sold the business to Adam Urban. Since then I have worked my way up to an executive position, under the ownership of the last three owners , Adam Urban , Flunta Morona and Big Mama Abdul.  

Criminal RecordNo criminal Record.
How long have you lived in San Andreas?: 2 years

Current Business Plan: 

Reason for Registration:

Having worked under four successful CEO’s Antonio Rodriguez, Adam Urban, Flunta Morona and Big Mama .Abdul I have decided to apply for the role of CEO of PDM. I wish to show the skills that I have developed and learned from the past four CEO’s  such as communication skills, problem solving skills, teamwork skills, leadership skills and ability to work under pressure

Business Plan: 

PDMs Strategy is to continue providing outstanding service to the public of Los Santos by selling new cars.

If chosen to be CEO of PDM I plan to continue building a stronger relationship with the internal stakeholders by providing a flexible and rewarding workplace by rewarding employees as this motivates them to work harder and stay around.

The way in which I plan to keep building a relationship with the external stakeholders is by running community events, & also sponsoring other server-wide events as this also helps not only the community but also helps build the Brand of PDM. This'll allow PDM to continue building business relationships with other establishments. 

I also plan to continue giving free Glendale's to the new members of the community as this not only helps spread the pdm name but also help the new people in the city.

Proposed Organization Structure:

I Hope to continue with the current members from management and under employment with PDM under the new ownership, though some minor tweaks will be made within the management team.

Proposed Location 

Same location where this wonderful establishment has been for the past year
DUWrGBom-KNvKnjfWMB9FuZ4xODPdjzMuckvEP17vo9Ow2tIL5md4vo7gVsmEvcP9j1EnD3xzNqycKc12sXlQ3Nhz0uom7Dkn12RDNFUZw1xiUGIc_v87kGEu4DEwL4ZDyoKtJpX

Future Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):
None at this current stage.

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labor Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y/N) Y
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y/N) Y
If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. (Y/N) Y

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Agree 4

+1 Worked with this fella while he was an executive in PDM before easy to work with will do wonders as CEO 

+1, Khunta has worked under me as an executive at 2-3 different businesses now, he is well equip and has what it takes to continue running PDM as a successful business. i know that he will do whatever it takes not to run PDM into the ground as some others would and have. no one else would be better suited for CEO of PDM. 

• Agree 1

Hello Sir, 

I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful and we have decided to move forward with another candidate. Please don't be disheartened we wish you the very best in your future endeavours.

Regards, 

Jason White
Secretary of Commerce  

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.