Personal details: 
Full Name: Addilyn Holland
Employment History: Recruit Police Officer
Criminal Record: Clean. 
How long have you lived in Los Santos?: 3 months

Current Business Plan:

Please see my complete plan here

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. Y
I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. Y
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. Y
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. Y
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. Y
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. Y
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. Y
If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. Y

Edited by jjassiee

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your expression of interest and patience during this time. We especially appreciate the time and effort you put into the application process.

Although we were impressed with your application, after careful review and consideration, we regret to inform you that on this occasion your application has not been successful. However, we welcome any future applications and/or reapplication from you, when there are availability with other business opportunities.

Should you require further assistance in relation to this matter, please feel free to kindly advise.

We wish you all the best on your future endeavours.

Kindest Regards,
Isabelle van der Woodsen
Department of Commerce