Gang Uniform

(Cream Turtle Neck And Blue Jeans)

vRjsFkm.png

Gang Vehicle Colours

Cream Base With Ice White Pearlescent

T4xek1Y.png

a2mEgaq.png

Gang Backstory 

Dating back about 10 years ago me (Rick), Tecca, JJ and Jimmy grew up in a place of major poverty in Ohau, New Zealand. At a young age we commonly acquired our earnings by doing local drug runs and drop offs for the leading gang at the time of the area.

We provided information utilizing our local knowledge and eventually added up the total amount of funds to really begin something big of our own. In early 2020 the 4 brothers with their combined funds dropped out of college and moved to San Andreas to pursue their dream of starting their very own empire.

Through our common jobs we’ve connected with 2 others (Darren and Dominic) who we have introduced into our brotherhood and decided to finally pursue and fulfill our dreams of our empire which includes drug running, gun running and a variety of illegal practices.

We believe in the trust of our brotherhood, family always coming first blood and non blood related.

Planned Day to Day Operations

• Sourcing and Selling car parts to syndicated gangs (until syndicated)

• Dealing illegals arms and weapons 

• Organise small to medium scale events with prizes (Drag races, parties, etc.)

• Assisting newcomers to the city around and getting them started with a job and knowledge

• To provide protection against people being Robbed or Kidnapped by our rivaled gangs

• Drug Dealing

Do you accept the following condition:

"In registering this gang, i understand and accept the gang rules and that my gang permission can be revoked by staff for breaches of server and/or gang rules."

"I understand that running as a gang does not excluded us from basic server rules such as RDM and griefing"

"I understand that i do NOT own/operate any territory and i cant claim sections of the city as "gang area"

"I understand that i am limited to 6 Gang members unless I am "syndicated" by gang staff"