• Recreational Pilot Licence (A&H)
  • Private Pilot Licence (A&H)
  • Commercial Pilot Licence (A&H)

Employment History: 

• Bearcat Security - Team Leader (Management), Chief Pilot - 2 Months

Criminal Record:

• px8EDWg.png

Why do you want to work with us?

• I have always had a passion in aviation, Since a little child I have always been fascinated with everything about aviation. My mother was a cabin manager for an airline for 20 years before they went bankrupt in 2001 after the unfortunate events of 9/11. Plenty of times I was able to enter the cockpit and talk with the pilots and crew. Ever since then I've always been hysterical about perusing a career in aviation. I recently became employed with Bearcat and had a wonderful opportunity to show myself to the managers of the business that I am capable of joining the management team. Through hard work and determination I was finally able to make it into the management team. I thoroughly enjoy all of the tasks related to managing a business and have solely taken responsibility for creating SOP's for Bearcat in relation to owning and operating a helicopter in their fleet along with applying for the relevant AOC for the company. I believe a managerial roll within Quokka Holidays would be perfectly suited to my background and passion for aviation. 

What can you bring to this team?

• A strong background knowledge of aviation and the relevant Laws and Regulations surrounding operation of Aircraft as a company.
  • The ability to create all relevant documentation for the operation of the business.
  • Being able to freely communicate with all staff to ensure that day to day operations are performed with safety and a top notch customer experience is guaranteed. 
  • A strong background in role responsibilities to ensure that all of the line pilots are performing their duties within the laws and continually hold the required qualifications.
  • A willingness to see the company grow within the city and to give all citizens of the city a chance to experience something new, exciting and affordable. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to speak with you soon.

Kind Regards,
Tom Dickson

Edited by Nut
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1