Static Guard at contracted locations 

VIP events 

Money Transport Events 

Prison Guarding

Assisting LSPD in Bank Robberies  

Assisting LSPD in House Robberies 

C - Class R Weapon Licence

Is a Class R Weapon Licence required? Yes
List of Class R weapons relevant to the intended business activities: (Delete the inapplicable)
- Light body armour
- Tactical helmet
- Combat pistol
- Baton
- Carbine rifle
- Pump shotgun Mk2

Explain how each of the weapons declared above are relevant to your intended business activities
x The weapons are a vital aspect in Bearcat Securities daily routine and activities. All Bearcat Security employees will be properly trained in both practical and theoretical assessments in order to demonstrate their capability of safely using the associated weapons. 

Light body armour will only be used during bank runs and city wide events. The use of light body armour offers an extra aspect of protection for guards when dealing with important commodities such as money and VIPs. 

Tactical helmets will only be used during city wide events by a small designated team. Tactical helmets will only be used on very rare occasions but again offer an extra aspect of protection. 

D - Declaration

1. I understand that by filing this application , it does not automatically guarantee an approval
2. I understand that it is an infringement under the Judicial Procedures Act 2019 to falsify my criminal history or any statements made in this application
3. I understand that the holder of this licence must be the business owner of the private security business. Therefore the new owner must apply for pre-approval as well should a transfer of ownership takes place.
4. I understand that there will be a monthly licence fee of $100,000 payable to the Department of Justice to retain the privileges of this licence.
5. In the event that a Class R weapon licence is issued to the company, I understand that there will be a monthly import fee of $100,000 payable to the Quokka Airways Ltd for its freight services to import and restock Class R weapons.

yxnLMWZ.png

Department of Justice
Business Pre-Approval - Application for a Private Security Company Licence

Authorised under section 1 of the Private Security Act 2020

Dear Natalie Darr,

Your application for a Private Security Company Licence is approved for the following business activities:

1. Close personal protection service (Bodyguards)
2. Crowd controlling
3. Property protection (Armed/Unarmed)
4. Cash-in-transit protection

Class R Weapon Licence is approved for members of your organisation with the following conditions:

1. When requested by the law enforcement to produce Class R weapon licence, the Bearcat employee ID must be shown to verify membership with the Class R licenced organisation.
2. The following weapons are approved for use by members of Bearcat for the intended purposes as stated, with a strict condition to only utilise lethal weapons under self-defence in accordance with section 29 of the Crimes Act 2018:
- Light body armour
- Tactical helmet
- Combat pistol
- Baton
- Carbine rifle
- Pump shotgun Mk2

This approval will expire at either:

1. Cessation of business activities either under DoC instructions, contract expiry, or voluntarily; or
2. Resignation of the licence holder as the owner of the business; or
3. Surrender of this licence by the licence holder; or
4. Termination of this licence by the DoJ.

This licence is retroactively issued, dated 17 Jul 19, when state-owned businesses were privatised.

Department of Justice
issued under the Seal of the Government of San Andreas

yxnLMWZ.png