IC Info

Personal details:
Full Name: marc smith
Employment History: pdm, truck driver
Criminal Record: none
How long have you lived in Los Santos?: about 2 months now

Current Business Plan:

Reason for Registration:
I believe it will be fun to have a arcade on the server so players can come to the arcade and pay to play on some games with their friends 

Business Plan: 
I intend to make money by the income gained from players wishing to play on the arcade games, I will pay the employees a fixed rate to attend to the machines and help customers as well as serve drinks and food

Proposed Organisation Structure:
I will set the business up at the arcade store in gta online on eclipse blvd providing that the arcade stores front is made to be new and like the one on gta online 

Future Business 

I will need three interior to be like the one from gta online and the exterior of the store updated to be the same, as the one from gta online in order for the store to work properly 

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y
I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y
If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. (Y