IC Info

Personal details:
Full Name: Wilson Braxton
Employment History: COO Valhalla Motors and Fishing
Criminal Record: Various Speeding tickets, B&E
How long have you lived in Los Santos?: About a year and a half

Current Business Plan:

Reason for Registration:
Ever since I joined the Valhalla Motors sales team. I have found my purpose in the city. I was a common fisherman until a coworker convinced me to work there. In the first

month of me being hired, I went from an Associate Salesman to General Manager due to my conviction and quick thinking of how to improve the company. In the next couple of

weeks, I was promoted to COO of Valhalla and have been dedicating day in and day out to make sure my customers and employees have no worries and the best service

possible.

Business Plan: 

As CEO of Valhalla, I ensure a professional environment in and out of the establishment at all times. Brokering, Purchasing of cars, and Raffles will continue to keep quality

customer satisfaction. Valhalla Motors is the most frequently used car dealership in the city and I intend to keep it that way. With boats being introduced into the city I would like to

incorporate the ability to purchase and sell boats the same as cars and bikes. We also plan on continuing our deal with DOJ selling seized vehicles through our showroom for a

profit. Valhalla Motors is a prime attraction in the city of Los Santos and I intend to keep it that way. Giving back to the community by creating an atmosphere with events and local

car meets outside of the workplace will help the city thrive and keep Valhalla's name and morals in a good keepsake. 

Giving Back to the Community: 

After the consistent flow of business from customers, we will be looking to give back to the community through supporting small businesses or helping out customers if they are short on cash for a car purchase, etc.

Proposed Organisation Structure:
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Wilson Braxton 
Chief Operating Officer (COO): 
Human Resources: Berto
Managers: Joey O'Brien
Senior Staff: James Coolsby, Moey Saeid, Blake Michaels, Aaron Scott, Dominic Falcon
Junior Staff: Oli Scott, Darren Tills, Richard Williams, Axel Walker, Zaqqa Escobar, Celos Dein

Proposed Location:

Valhalla Motors, existing business location as is (maybe with red awnings and parking lot barricades so you cant park or leave driving over the curb)

Future Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):
With boats being introduced to the city, potentially additional blips to deposit and store boats.
A county Location.  

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y/N) YES
I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y/N) YES
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y/N) YES
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y/N) YES
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y/N) YES
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts, and Labour Act, and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y/N) YES
I will not nudge, bump, or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y/N) YES
If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. (Y/N) YES 

Edited by Mr.Braxton
  • Like 18
  • Wow! 1
  • Love it! 4
  • Agree 7

Wilson will be a great CEO for Valhalla Motors +1

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Mr Braxton is an excellent salesman - I’ve dealt with him more times than any other salesman Simply because of how committed he is to running the shop when it’s quiet.

he would make an excellent owner, Keen to see him have a chance at running it.

Edited by NedTheGod
  • Like 2

Wilson Braxton would be a great owner of Valhalla Motors. He has many ideas on how to improve Valhalla and get  more business into the company. He is well liked by fellow employees and in the community. Amazing guy overall!

• Like 2

As the previous CEO of Valhalla i would like to say that Wilson would be a fantastic fit.

- Wilson understands Valhalla's core business functions, he constantly brings new innovations to the business.

- Wilson started at "Trial salesman" and worked his way to "manager" faster than any other employee due to his work ethic.

- I advised Wilson that the highest position that he could obtain would be manager, Wilson impressed me so much that i promoted him to COO to take care of operations.

I highly advise that Wilson's Application be heavily considered.

Regards,

Alberto

• Like 2

Wilson Braxton is one of the most dedicated and hard working people ive ever seen , his passion for selling cars is second to none.
i think he would be one of the best candidates for this position at Valhalla motors

• Like 1

Wilson will be a great CEO for Valhalla Motors +1

• Like 1

+1 Would be an amazing CEO.

• Like 1

Wilson is one of the most dedicated and most confident workers at Vahalla that always brings a positive vibe to the workplace.He surrounds himself with others and makes a good genuine impression and is always willing to help out his fellow customers. I believe Wilson's work at Vahalla, his leadership and personality is the perfect morals to set a good example for the company and how much it reflects on himself aswell as the community around him.

• Like 1

+1

haven't met him but every interaction I've personally had with Braxton has been civil and professional. Seems clued enough to run a business of this prestige.

good luck mate

• Like 1

+1 Would be an amazing CEO, looking forward to seeing him take this company further than it has gone before.

• Like 1

+1
When I look back on my time at Valhalla Motors, it all comes back to Wilson. I was hired by Wilson. He is an integral part of the business and a key element in its continued success. 

Wilson has been a core driver in the momentum the brand has built up. He works day and night communicating with people to solve problems and develop the business further. He has consistently push the business standard higher and empowers employees to do the same. As COO he has ensured that despite the often lack of leadership from above him the business runs like cloak work. With exceptional operational efficiency and effective use of resources.

Thus, I am happy to say that I fully support Wilson in his proposal to acquire the Valhalla Motors Brand. He will make a fantastic CEO and will set the business on a strong path forward into the future.

Regards,

Cody

• Love it! 2

On 6/20/2020 at 6:31 PM, Mr.Braxton said:

+1

I strongly believe that Wilson fully deserves this because I have felt that Wilson has a strong output on the company so far, and I believe that efforts  will continue out further out  to do so within the future if he gets this role within the company.

He also holds great attitude towards customers, as well hardworking and great leadership shown throughout his journey through Valhalla so far. This is why I feel Wilson would be an Amazing CEO for Valhalla.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.