Discord#9999: )) $loth#3500

IC Info

Personal details:
Full Name: Mike Martini
Employment History: Bennys Customs, Valhalla / RC Motors
Criminal Record: Traffic Offences and old association charges
How long have you lived in Los Santos?:10 months

Current Business Plan:

The reason for my Registration is to help Valhalla provide an excellent space for the used cars of Los Santos. The workers at Valhalla are key to the success of the Used car dealership and I believe through the right ownership the staff can thrive. I believe that I can bring a strong work ethic to the workers and customers of Valhalla. I believe Valhalla has the ability to provide back to the city in the form of events and partnerships with other businesses. As part of my plan for Valhalla, I want to increase the roleplay the staff provide when customers use Valhalla.  

Business Plan: 
Through the purchase of cars from the civilians of Los Santos, then on selling the cars on the market at a small markup to meet original purchase costs, business profit and staff commission. The use of a commission-based salary (on top of the mandatory $100) gives incentive to the workers to work hard. With their work showing results each time they sell a vehicle this gives them further incentive to continue working hard. I also plan to have worker benefits. With employee of the week etc receiving a reward.

Proposed Organisation Structure:
The current management team at Valhalla appears to be strong, dedicated workers and as such would remain in place for the time being. 

Proposed Location (you may for all purposes roleplay at this location, without facing charges for trespassing so long as you are ACTUALLY roleplaying running said business):
The current Valhalla location on Spanish Ave. 

Future Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):
TBA

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y/N) Yes
I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y/N) Yes
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y/N) Yes
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y/N) Yes
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y/N) Yes
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y/N) Yes
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y/N) Yes
If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I will supply my Air Operator's Certificate or Private Security Business pre-approval within 14 days of this application. Otherwise, my application will be rejected unless DoJ grants an exemption. (Y/N) Yes

Edited by Mike Martini
Update to current working role
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.