Personal details:
Full Name: Bobby 'Bobo' Billman
Employment History: Work exp at Benny's 
Criminal Record: Small
How long have you lived in Los Santos?: 2 years

Current Business Plan:

Screenshot_109.png?width=1573&height=911

The Pitt Tattoos

Located in the cultural center of Vespucci Beach. The Pitt Tattoos is here to design and give you the best tattoo experience we can.

Vespucci Beach is the undisputed arts center of Los Santos and arguably the tattoo capital of the greater San Andreas area. With world class shops and talent in every suburb, it’s not hard to see why this city is regarded so highly internationally. The Pitt Tattoos was Established in the year 2013, in the thriving heart of the Vespucci Beach. The aim was to create a shop where everyone is treated fairly and the experience for the client and artist is a positive one. Since then we have built a solid reputation for our work while also providing a friendly and relaxed atmosphere for our clients. We had the honour of being voted Vespucci Beach’s Number 1 shop by Weasel News in 2018, and we couldn’t have been more delighted or humbled to be included in that list of world class talent. We will continue to hold ourselves to this standard and provide you with a great experience you can wear proudly.

Screenshot_110.png?width=1192&height=911

Bobby 'Bobo' Billman: CEO

*RIVAL*#0323

Worldly renowned for his Japanese style tattooing, and with over 20 years experience, Bobby continues to implement as much enthusiasm and passion that he did when he started. Bobby has had the privilege to work with and learn from some of the best tattooists in the world. Early on in his career Bobby had the privilege of working at the famous Hemlock Tattoo in Hashbury, San Fierro. It was there under the watchful eye of one of his tattoo idols, Ringo Munster, that he started to really hone his tattoo craft. Despite Bobby's success in making a name for himself within the Tattoo culture, he still travels and works with friends that he considers very influential in the tattoo community. This also allows him to keep up-to-date with new styles of tattooing and the latest equipment.

dazza.png?width=960&height=440

Darren Carnt: COO

Booschem#6416

Darren Carnt has been tattooing full-time since 2007. His passion and fervor for the modern Japanese and Americana style of tattooing has led him to travel extensively across the USA and European continent, rubbing shoulders and working with some of the worlds best tattoo artists. Now, after more than a decade of honing his craft, Darren continues to work tirelessly here at The Pitt Tattoos, using his knowledge, experience and energy to give his clients world-class work that they can boast of.

thepit5.png

Melissa Duke: HR Director

Melz#4444

Melissa Duke began honing her craft in 2007. Since then, she has lovingly brought to life the ideas of a mass of clients, all with the same amount of care and effort, no matter how big, small, detailed or simple the piece. Melissa's favorite subject matters include human faces, animals, pinups and classic cartoon heroes and villains. But floral designs, particularly roses, are closest to her heart! She lives in a world of bright colours and bold imagery, but Melissa is always happy to float back and forth to more intricate black and grey work, and often executes her pieces with a distinct femininity which shines through more subtly and prominently to match the personality of each individual client. Melissa is always striving to better herself as a tattooist, and feels that Bobby and the crew at The Pitt are a true inspiration, and will motivate her to keep growing artistically everyday.

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png?width=884&height=592

Screenshot_24.png?width=1739&height=911thepit6.png

Screenshot_27.png

Future Business Needs:

Custom "Gang/Organisation" tattoos.

More tattoos as we get deeper into what works and doesn't work. Starting off with 1 per gang evolving into more over time.

Request the blip be moved to the laydown chair so we can RP people getting them while laying down.

Request a blip to change into work attire.

Request the ability to lock the front door.

Have spoken with Jacob about what would be needed.

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y/N) Y

I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y/N) Y 
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y/N) Y
If my proposed business is part of the Aviation or Private Security industry, I have/will be readily able to obtain the relevant clearances and qualifications required to operate the business in that sector. (Y/N) Y

Edited by Bobby 'Bobo' Billman
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 6
  • Agree 2

Love the idea bro, Any gang would be crazy to not want a tat.... Very unique and a nice touch to the gang atmosphere and the server if it comes to civilians coming to your shop for tattoos.

• Agree 1

Good Afternoon @Bobby 'Bobo' Billman

As per our discussion your business has been moved into the registered stage, I look forward in seeing what you can bring :) 

Good Luck! 

• Agree 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.