• Bug reports are to be lodged in game via /bugreport
Marish

Pet Shop | Animal Ark Shelter

Posted (edited)

(( OOC Info
Steam Username: xMarish
Account ID: 1728
Discord#9999: xMarish#7815))

2hj9OqL9S5SSHS3tPGmHJsdd5YWkD0P_UL9uugcykNbufNGgpYVmlRWdAXAr8VX824Q328z0oNpcULdKBvpvUcURpmQNt6G0RU_A0qmgNzR8VkTfApOPYMvreMJ3JU3mI3n7T3m_

IC Info

Personal details:
Full Name: Nurz Oboe
Employment History: AMG CEO
Criminal Record: None
How long have you lived in Los Santos?: A year

Current Business Plan:

Reason for Registration:
There is currently no businesses in the city that sell pets and I think it would add to the RP and add some more fun.

Business Plan: 

Proposed Organisation Structure:
CEO - Myself - owner
COO - Co-Owner
HR Manager - Position to be filled, assist the CEO and COO with the hiring/firing
Admin Manager - To help with paperwork plus sell pets
Vet Manager - To oversea the veterinary training, sell and heal pets, promote and demote veterinaries
Sales Manager - To oversea the salespersons, can sell pets, promote and demote sales persons
Veterinary - can sell pets, can heal pets
Trainee Veterinary - can sell pets, can heal pets but don't have access to equipment
Salesperson - able to sell pets
Trainee Salesperson - can sell pets but don't have access to "stock provider"
Bit outdated:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MJut6Gj6eLkJN-DplnEEAQVBPQzCddgxjUH5pp3CcTY/edit

Proposed Location (you may for all purposes roleplay at this location, without facing charges for trespassing so long as you are ACTUALLY roleplaying running said business):
Animal Ark on Route 68
Pet Shop opposite Weazel News

Future Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/animal-ark-shelter
Blips such as Boss menu, cloakroom, pet showroom, spawn pet area, ability to invoice and to hand over pet. 
Bone icon on the map to show store location. 
Listed on Quick GPS. 
Image to be placed on the random image cycler at the bank.
Invoice log on discord
Pet purchase and hand over log on discord
Ability to heal and restore pets, etc.

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. Yes
I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. Yes
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. Yes
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. Yes
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. Yes
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. Yes
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. Yes

Edited by Marish
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha! 1

Hi @Marish , Can you please contact me on discord to discuss your business idea further :)

Hi @Marish as per our discussion I would like to see what you can do with this, Unfortunately at this time we currently don't have developers free to work on but it's definitely something we can look at in the future :)

Your business is now in the registered phase, You are free to RP your business without development, Once we have seen what you got and have some free development time we can look further into your ideas 👍

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.