Employment History: 

LSPD 

Garbage Truck Driver

Delivery Driver

Criminal Record: None 

How long have you lived in Los Santos?: Around 1 Year

Current Business Plan:

Reason for Registration:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16L0UviB-jV7lWLFK_XqOERbRoHkLwH-XVaQ4u6fWaw0/edit#gid=1139582198

I hear A Lot Of People Want To Do Some Sort of Trucking Job That Requires You To Drive A truck From The Bottom Of Los Santos up to paleto. I believe It Would Be A Fresh New Job That A Lot Of People In the Community would want to do. Instead Of Just Going to a Location, Being Given A Truck and going, I Would Like To Have it So That Employees Are Required To Purchase A Truck. This Would Reduce The Amount of people Being Reckless With Their Truck and would Require Them To fuel up and Repair Their Truck.

How This Will Improve RolePlay In The Community:

Drivers Would Be Required To Repair Their Trucks So More Business For The Mechanics. I would Assume That The Repair For A Truck Would Be More Expensive then a car So The Mechanics Would Be Earning More Money

Drivers Would Have To Choose Between Being Risky and Breaking Laws, Potentially Damaging Their Trucks or Getting Pulled Over and potentially Losing Their Job and Truck or Just Driving normally and Keeping Their Truck.

It Will Spread People People Around Los Santos So everyone Isn't Just in the city

Will Stop Alot Of people from Doing Jobs Like Fishing Where No effort is required

Business Plan: 

This Image Below Is How We Intend To Sustain Operations. Drivers Will Start At Level 1 and Get A Random Amount Per Delivery Between $15,700 And $17,100 And The Company Will Take A cut

Employees Will Be Required To Do At Least 30 Deliveries Before Qualifying For Level 2.They Will Then Be Messaged Saying That They Are Now Eligible for Level 2

They Can Then Choose To Apply For Level 2, They Will Be Required To Sell Their Current Truck Back To Us For A Slight Refund and Purchase a level 2 Truck.

Capture.PNG

Pay is not Game Breaking and is equal to other jobs in city, as you Get Promoted it becomes More

Value of truck Is Lowered For Every 10-20 Deliveries Done So it is Realistic (Wear and Tear, KMs)

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Proposed Organisation Structure:

Company Roles:

Ceo: Daryl Dixon

Coo: John Smith

Level 3 Employees

Level 2 Employees

Level 1 Employees

Company Rules:

Trucks Cannot Be Used For Illegal Activities

Drivers Must Use their Purchased Truck When Doing Delivery Jobs

Our Terms and Conditions:

1. Only Successful Applicants will Be Contacted, Do not Contact D&J Freight And Transport About Application Status
2. Sucessful Applicants Will Be Required To Purchase Their Own Truck, Starting at $180,000
3. The Purchased Truck Must Be Used When Doing Jobs

4. Expenses Such As Fuel, Tolls And Parking Fees Are Of the Responsibility Of the driver

5. Activity Will Be Monitored And Inactive Drivers Will Be Forced To Return Their Truck, Failure To Return Truck Will Have The Truck repossessed For No Refund.

6. Drivers Caught Doing Illegal Acts With Their Company Truck Will Have It Repossessed by D&J Freight And Transport With No Refund

7. Experienced Drivers Will Be Offered A Level 2 And Level 3 Tier If Available, This Will Include Higher Paying Jobs And More Purchasable Trucks

8. Trucks Are To Only Be Sold To and From D&J Freight and Transport.

Proposed Location (you may for all purposes roleplay at this location, without facing charges for trespassing so long as you are ACTUALLY roleplaying running said business):

We Would Like To Operate In This WareHouse, we believe it would be perfect For us as it fits everything we need 

20200327220445_1.jpg

Truck Spawn Location: ( would need a spawn Circle and A Delete vehicle  circle for when drivers are done)

20200327220006_1.jpg

Trailer Spawn Location: (would Also Need Spawn CIrcle)

20200327220045_1.jpg

Future Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):

x - aka what development work would be necessary for the business to run perfectly if it was to become incorporated in the future. 

• The ability to sell trucks to our employees,

• Discord Logs That Allows us to know if our Employees Are Doing Deliveries

• A circle that spawns truck trailers for deliveries.

•  the ability to deliver to the six locations of deliveries. (On Google Sheets)

• Spawn Truck Circle  

• some kind of system that doesn't allow people to use stolen trucks.

• Boss Menu With Options to view Company Balance, Withdraw From Company, Promote Levels 1,2,3,CEO,COO, Hiring

Confirmation:

I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y/N) YES

I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y/N) YES

I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y/N) YES

I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y/N) YES

I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y/N) YES

I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y/N) YES

I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y/N) YES

Edited by Keanu Reeves|BrendanM ApeX
  • Like 2