IC Info

Personal details:
Full Name: Salvatore Leone
Employment History: Fisherman, Garbage Truck Driver & Truck Driver
Criminal Record: Bank Robbery, Police Pursuit, Speeding & a few others
How long have you lived in Los Santos?: coming up to 2 months now

Current Business Plan:

Reason for Registration:
x - We can provide roleplay within the server as we will be selling cars & also offering them a repair or change of colour, of course they get their first colour change from us for free, it makes it convenient to be a car dealership & a repair shop at the same time

Business Plan: 
x - We will be selling used cars either donated vehicles from other dealerships or we buy a vehicle of a member off the public, also being a repairshop we can repair vehicles also, we will be offering people their first free respray with the purchase of any vehicle

Proposed Organisation Structure:
x CEO

COO

Car Sales Manager

Repairs Manager

Staff Member

Trainee [Usually these people work here for 14 - 20 days before becoming a full staff member]

Proposed Location (you may for all purposes roleplay at this location, without facing charges for trespassing so long as you are ACTUALLY roleplaying running said business):
https://imgur.com/42zmbGS [The image link attached is the location I plan to use

Future Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):
x - Nothing as of now

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y/N) Y
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y/N) Y
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y/N) Y

• Angry!! 1

Sign in to follow this