USED Cars/ Repairs! | The Flying Mile

(( OOC Info
Steam Username: Baxter2234
Account ID: 106261
Discord#9999: )) fangin2234#0407

IC Info

Personal details:
Full Name: Menthol Ventti
Employment History: Garbage disposal/ fuel delivery driver.
Criminal Record: wreckless driving (dont believe it should have been considering the car i hit was glitched!)
How long have you lived in Los Santos?: 5 months

Current Business Plan:

Reason for Registration:

intending on running a used car dealer also repairs for all in the city by providing the best quality service by all staff members!

allowing a dead unused part of the city to hopefully be re-used by a few more other then house burglery's and robbings!

Business Plan: 

allowing customers to come to us to off-hand any unwated cars for those who need them at lower prices then new!

not only offering cheao used cars but also offering repairs to ANYONE who may need them!

Proposed Organisation Structure:
CEO - Business Owner
COO - Business Co-Owner, Business and Public Relations
General Manager - Oversee all staff below them and assist Owner Operators in the day to day running of the business where needed. 
Manager - Tasked with ensuring business hours are kept running smoothly, staff training and guidance as well as being knowledgeable in ALL areas of the business so as to best uphold company standards and compliance. (Mandatory minimum 3 months within business)
Senior Staff Member - Established Staff Members who have proven their dedication within the business as well as earned the praise and recognition from our most loyal customers and upper management.
Staff Member - Staff who have successfully passed their trial period and are now able to work within the business across various positions available. {Doorman, Security, sales)
Trainee - Newly hired staff who must serve out a 14 day trial period before becoming a permanent part of the business.

Proposed Location (you may for all purposes roleplay at this location, without facing charges for trespassing so long as you are ACTUALLY roleplaying running said business):
Screenshot_238.png

South-West / Strawberry Ave / Davis Ave

Future Business Needs:

Government logistic support requests (IF INCORPORATED):

nothing that i am aware of at this point!

Confirmation:
I understand that I will need to roleplay my business and prove the potential in my registration in order for my business to ever be taken into consideration for incorporation. (Y)
I acknowledge that the Government's receival of this registration does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Y)
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future registrations. (Y)
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Y)
I acknowledge that the incorporation cost of my business may be expensive (Millions) if I am ever considered. (Y)
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Y)
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Y)

Sign in to follow this