Find results that contain...
Find results in...
News ticker
  • Staff Applications: CLOSED
  • Bans issued on or after 01 Oct 19 may only be appealed if made in error
  • Bug reports are to be lodged in game via /bugreport
Philly

Vangelico Jewelers

Please click on the attached google document to review application in length due to the size and format.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bgGVKVTiFV5zbkdbS3auzBMY0F1AwBVf1VeIIOwZxyE/edit

Confirmation:
I acknowledge that falsifying details in this application may render a permanent blacklisting from future applications. (Yes)
I acknowledge that the Government's acceptance of this application does not automatically grant me a business to run. (Yes)
I acknowledge that this is a multi-step process in order to start a business, and I am currently on step 1. (Yes)
I will not nudge, bump or message a Government official to enquire on the status of this application. (Yes)
I acknowledge that the registration cost of my business will be expensive (Millions). (Yes)
I acknowledge that I will be subjected to the Corporations, Contracts and Labour Act and corporate provisions of the Crime and Corruption Act upon registration of my business, and I will comply with such laws. (Yes)

Edited by Philly
Updated link
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Agree 3

+1     I love the thought behind this business proposal, its something new and innovative. Would love to see it get implemented.

• Like 2

At this time this application will be rejected as we do not believe it would be fitting for the current economy.

The idea is good however there is very little RP potential / purpose to the business - we don't have a proper need for jewellery / jewels at current but this idea could be looked at in the future should significant changes be made to provide a stable foundation to the products this business would provide.