Sign in to follow this  
BAZ

Removable Helmets

I think it would be great if we were able to remove and apply a helmet, ive seen it on other servers simply by using the /removehelmet command.

Nothing worse than trying to look like a big bad bikie with a pink helmet on  :P 

If you don't want to put a ugly helmet on when riding around, go /register and go to mask 73. 

14 minutes ago, BAZ said:

When i use /register it says i've got a max. of 3 characters, even though i dont :S

Yeah the game is weird like that. Type /charlist in chat, look at what number you want to delete, then do /delchar and the number (/delchar 1). That won't delete an actual character btw it just deletes one of three on one character. Confusing stuff lol. it lets you do /register as much as you want etc

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 3:40 PM, Shadoo said:

Yeah the game is weird like that. Type /charlist in chat, look at what number you want to delete, then do /delchar and the number (/delchar 1). That won't delete an actual character btw it just deletes one of three on one character. Confusing stuff lol. it lets you do /register as much as you want etc

Finnaly figured it out, your a legend :D