ImaginaryAus

The Di'Pinto Crime Family 2.0

Posted (edited)

The Di'pinto Family

:: What is ::

The Di'pinto Family is a small group of individuals that are either Family or Classed as Family to the Boss.

:: Background ::

The year was 1986 a man of the age of 18 named Giovanni was working as a Human exterminator as well as a Information Extractor for the Italian Mafia out of Liberty City, even though he was young the Mafia classed him as one of the best and was their go to man with any issues that needed to be taken care of.

Fast forward 3 years and with a body count well over 113 , Giovanni is on a job when he gets a call from his then Wife apologizing for what's about to happen. After 1 Minute continuously asking "what's about to happen?!" Giovanni hears Police sirens, he hangs up the phone and starts the car. After 23 intense minutes Giovanni successfully evades the police and decides to find his Wife. Naturally the first place he drives to is his home, as he walks into the bedroom he finds his Wife packing a suitcase. She looks at him in sheer disbelief, He lifts his right arm up and in his hand? A Revolver, he places the end of the barrel on her forehead *BANG* 

He walks outside and sits on the gutter awaiting the Police.

Giovanni is arrested and charged with Second-degree murder and sentenced to 24 years in prison, while in prison Giovanni asserts his dominance quickly as he maliciously attacks several in-mates.

While in prison Giovanni meets a man by the name of Dominic, the two men grow close and form a bond like Brothers. During multiple riots and fights the two always had each-others back, but it wasn't until the last 4 years of Giovanni's sentence that he is told by Dominic about his past.

He comes to learn that Dominic was also an Information Extractor, as well as a Bare knuckles Fighting Champion and a Pyromaniac. He goes into detail about how he ended up in prison, he explains that he lost his Championship to a newbie on the scene which caused him to go into a rage.

Later that night Dominic acquired a Jerrycan,  filled it with fuel and then made his way to the newbies house. As he knocks on the door the man answers, Dominic then KO punches the man and drags him in the middle of the front lawn. The man wakes up to be already doused in fuel, Dominic smiles at the man then flicks his cigarette onto the fuel, the man screams in pain as Dominic just stands there smelling the air and smiling.

2013 comes around and both the men are finally released, they noticed quickly that everything has changed, the Mafia reaches out to Giovanni once again for some work, Giovanni accepts the works as long as Dominic is included the Mafia happily welcomes the new hands giving his past achievements.

As 2018 comes around Giovanni and Dominic decide that they want to branch out on there own and into the drug side of things as well, The Mafia agrees to them going their separate ways only if the pair leave Liberty City. 

Both men agree to the terms as well as pay a large sum of money as a peace offering.

:: Before ::

Giovanni and Dominic only arrived in Los Santos no less then 4 days ago and have already made agreements/deals with other organisations within the city as well as done Business with them.

:: Recap ::

Not long after arriving in LS The Di'pintos caught everyone's eye.
Whether it was good or bad everyone came to know The Di'Pinto Family.
As other 'Gangs" within the City came crumbling down The Di'Pintos were always there to watch & clean the aftermath up.
Becoming the most Dominate 'Gang' was never in the plans of the Family but as time went on & the Family grew, it was just a matter of time before faith took hold & forced our hand.
As the SWAT Department became aware of our intentions and actions it was only a matter of time before we were targeted and investigated by the city, which lead to raids on a number of members within the Family this was also followed with the arrest and deportation of one Giovanni.

Once Giovanni came back to the city of LS things took a different turn that no body in The Family intended.
The Police Department became quite unpleasant towards The Family, this lead to a number of shootings, hostage situations and straight negativity from both The Family & PD.

:: Now :: 

After all the negativity The Di'Pintos have decided to make a clean slate and forget all previous outcomes and situations.
The Family plain to have a more positive attitude and contribute within the community once again (like in the beginning) 

:: Roster ::

• Boss - [ImaginaryAus]

• Underboss - [Mijake]

• Caporegime - [Ya Boi Maniac]

• Soldier - [Mulee]

• Soldier - [Natsuki]

• Soldier - N/A

• Soldier - N/A

Trial Soldier - N/A

:: Jobs ::

• Contract Assassins

• Information Extraction

• Extortion

• Blackmail

• Drug Making/Processing

:: Place of Business :: 

• Need to know 

:: Rules ::

• Need to Know

:: Requested Items ::

• Dagger - http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Antique_Cavalry_Dagger

• Vintage Pistol - http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Vintage_Pistol

• SMG - http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/MP5

Roster Updated 05/10/2018

Edited by ImaginaryAus

+1

Recommend these guys, funny blokes who can RP 

• Love it! 1
  • Agree 1

Everytime I have come across these guys it has either been in the middle of a hostile RP or the RP has turned hostile because of them,
To me they are a gang that we should not have in the server to help prevent alot of the Hostile RP

+1 Great group of guys that know how to RP, especially in these first few weeks of version 2.0, have given myself a great amount of good RP and would love them to be a gang again in the future.

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Posted (edited)

+1

Role Playing with the Di'pintos is always funny even as a cop. They do sometimes get hostile only when cops don't have respect. l have and plenty of positive RP situations with them and would be great to see them in 2.0

"After all the negativity The Di'Pintos have decided to make a clean slate and forget all previous outcomes and situations.

The Family plain to have a more positive attitude and contribute within the community once again (like in the beginning)"

- I think everyone should read this part of the application instead of giving their 2 cents straight away

Cutup - SWAT 6 - Lunatix MC 

Edited by Cutup
  • Like 1

-1 They Have Been Involved In Alot Of The Hostile RP's And I Think A Hostile Attitude To The Server Isn't The Way To Go

18 hours ago, Diver said:

Everytime I have come across these guys it has either been in the middle of a hostile RP or the RP has turned hostile because of them,
To me they are a gang that we should not have in the server to help prevent alot of the Hostile RP

Only Reason we get Hostile is because everytime we get pulled over the know its DI Pinto because they Meta Game and we get code 5

1 minute ago, ItsMulee said:

Only Reason we get Hostile is because everytime we get pulled over the know its DI Pinto because they Meta Game and we get code 5

This is true, Cops do metagame certain gangs and find a reason to search, arrest and code 5 people when there isn't enough probable cause

• Love it! 1

4 minutes ago, Cutup said:

This is true, Cops do metagame certain gangs and find a reason to search, arrest and code 5 people when there isn't enough probable cause

i know thats why Imanginary gets angry and just says kill em

Posted (edited)

+1 I have witnessed them do some good role play in the server. Personally myself haven’t run into any hostile rp from them  

Edited by Mason_nlw

I hope you all give us a fair chance, the Di'pintos are like my Family and wouldn't know what to do if I lost em.

• Haha! 1

+1 Good Gang Should get accepted they have stopped with the hostile rp and they are making good rp situations.

• Like 1

+1 

I pulled some members over for a traffic stop and had a chat. They were respectful and polite. They told me that I was one of the only officers to approach them with respect.

I honestly think half the hostile RP that comes from this organisation (excluding robberies etc) are from people being disrespectful for no reason. 

• Love it! 2

+1 One of the Greatest, Funniest Gangs in V1, i see no reason why they shouldnt get accepted in V2, Great RP when i come across them on any of my characters

• Like 1

My 2 cents.

Sometime Dipintos go looking for trouble other times they don't.

Issue is PD cant read minds and don't know your intentions. You may have decided not to be hostile but PD have learnt to trust NO ONE! If you have done nothing wrong and don't have a boot full of drugs, who cares if they code 5 you.. co operate, show them you have nothing on and they will let you go. Mistaken identity will sometimes happen, especially with stock supercars, like the Obey 9F.

I think maybe you should look at how you can separate you RP so you don't get "picked on" so much by PD. Maybe 2 types of cars. If your running around like gooses, doing drugs and robberies in the black Obey's all day then maybe change it out to something else when your not looking for trouble.? Same with carrying illegal weapons. When they not needed leave them at home and take a licenced pistol for protection.

If you are doing drugs and robberies and gang Shit.. DO NOT go speeding through legion, or street racing in the downtown areas. You will be picked on, you will be targeted.

You have now been PD on the server for a few weeks and know that 90% of PD work is responding to others RP.

PD very rarely create hostile RP.. they respond to IT. If you don't want hostile PD then don't give them a reason. I know you have characters to play and personalities to stick to, but even hardened gang leaders know that relationships with PD can be very beneficial to organised crime. 

Good luck in V2. I do hope you are accepted and can find a good balance between your typical gang RP and RP that is fun and involving for more than just DiPinto's.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Sadly so far all my experiences whit this Gang was very negative but i know that many of its Members are great in RP if they dont run around threatening People. In my Opinion step down a bit and check the attitude,then i can see it becoming a good a benefital Gang for the Server.

+1 & -1

I feel like the Di Pinto's either have great RP for scenarios, but sometimes they also have a couple bad RP situations.
For example when a officer is simply trying to ask questions to gather information on a simple pullover it can become a struggle to have good RP when it slowly is moving to become more hostile. When you pullover one of them for a simple speeding ticket next minute the whole Di Pinto crime family is there insulting you. Also with robberies whenever I try to negotiate it is always the same person talking, with the same demands and the same ending outcome (a big ass shootout).

However, on the other hand when you have good interaction with these guys it is a pleasure to have a good RP situation. I think to be honest the main reason that I am drawn between a +1 and -1 is because there is two very distinct lines between the Family. I can definitely see that through the time that @ImaginaryAus and others have been apart of the police force you guys are defiantly getting better at role-play and changing things up because you can see that the PD like @Chippo said is 90% Role-play.

In regards to the hostility I think that a big part of it is that a lot of the police do meta game just because they pullover one of you for speeding next minute your out the car hands on your head arrested for drugs found in the boot of your car without probable cause for the officers to search you. I think that if we let the PD just hand back a little bit you would definitely show your true colours and the best RP that you guys could do.

I hope the best for you guys and really do want to see you stay because your characters are so creative and unique. Sort of see a bit of the godfather in Giovanni :) 

Posted (edited)
On 8/24/2018 at 9:14 AM, rajarnott said:

+1 & -1

I feel like the Di Pinto's either have great RP for scenarios, but sometimes they also have a couple bad RP situations.
For example when a officer is simply trying to ask questions to gather information on a simple pullover it can become a struggle to have good RP when it slowly is moving to become more hostile. When you pullover one of them for a simple speeding ticket next minute the whole Di Pinto crime family is there insulting you. Also with robberies whenever I try to negotiate it is always the same person talking, with the same demands and the same ending outcome (a big ass shootout).

However, on the other hand when you have good interaction with these guys it is a pleasure to have a good RP situation. I think to be honest the main reason that I am drawn between a +1 and -1 is because there is two very distinct lines between the Family. I can definitely see that through the time that @ImaginaryAus and others have been apart of the police force you guys are defiantly getting better at role-play and changing things up because you can see that the PD like @Chippo said is 90% Role-play.

In regards to the hostility I think that a big part of it is that a lot of the police do meta game just because they pullover one of you for speeding next minute your out the car hands on your head arrested for drugs found in the boot of your car without probable cause for the officers to search you. I think that if we let the PD just hand back a little bit you would definitely show your true colours and the best RP that you guys could do.

I hope the best for you guys and really do want to see you stay because your characters are so creative and unique. Sort of see a bit of the godfather in Giovanni :) 

Edited by ItsMulee

4 hours ago, ItsMulee said:

Look Raj like you said when we do robberies only you negotiate your right let someone else do it and plus we don't even do it on your Di Pinto Characters so at this point you just Metagaming us like the Whole PD does and then at a simple traffic stop most of the time we get Code 5 for no reason just because we are the Di Pintos like shit stop Metagaming us and we won't be soo hostile. I am not just saying the towards to its to everybody in the PD.

If you believe a police officer is metagaming by picking on your gang specifically, please report them at http://www.fatduckgaming.com/index.php?/player-complaints/ 

However, you shouldn't react negatively with hostility. That is what creates the reputation that the Di Pintos known for. Stop reinforcing the reputation and the Cops will quit picking on you guys. In most Scenarios, your Reputation is just as important to your gang as the people within it. That's how people form their opinion of you and your gang. Consider how people see you and shape it to how you all want to appear. 

HostileRP doesn't solve Metagaming and Vice Versa. 

you cry about getting code 5 yet every traffic stop i have been at with you, you have threatened the officers life with "i should get out and shoot you" or "i am going to drop you" and if you dont do it your mates drive past and say it. like everyone else said don't give police a reason to be hostile.

Posted (edited)

Thank you everyone for the feedback, I appreciate it as things are being pin pointed which allows me to fix/work on said things.

I will admit that a habit from V1 has carried over to V2 & that would be hostility increasing during certain traffic stops because we were always being searched (without reason) then getting arrested. (This habit is going to stop, believe me)

I would also like to mention two other things. Robberies are disallowed on Di'Pinto Characters unless I allow it, which i have only done twice. So if anyone on my Roster is involved in a robbery & I'm not in the crew channel they won't be on their Di'Pinto character. Also, Giovanni has attitude and a lot of it! However this does not mean it's personal or going to get Hostile every time. The attitude and ego is part of the character.

Please, if anyone has any issues with anything please message me on Discord and inform me. 

Any Staff member that would like access to the TDF Discord please send me a message and I will send you an invite.

Edited by ImaginaryAus

+1 By far the most active criminal organisation on the server, excellent roleplayers with a committed leader.

• Love it! 1

-1/+1 

-1 = Not to long, but my previous experience mainly was just all hostileRP but i do believe they have changed since V1. 

+1 = Great bunch of blokes, committed Leader’s’ and a great group of members also. One lf the most active gangs and although they mainly can be seen as HostileRP, but they all do bring excitment and enjoyment for police officers as the type of RP they bring into the server is in my opinion action or thrill-seeking with chases, shootouts, robberies etc. Endig it here but yeah you can see my point ahahah #hopefully 

Trial Moderator | Sgt R. Wolf - State Troopers

+1 / -1 

Its a mix on what I think about the Organisation just from the amount of hostileRP they do towards police but there are also good things just like the other night when they robbed an armoured truck, even though I died the Rp that they delivered was great. But I have noticed that some of the hostileRP has changed when I am on but I think they bring out some really good RP. I am not really saying too much because it has already been mentioned above but I think this Organisation just needs to work on RP with police with Eg traffic stops, and all the other things that have been mentioned. But with everything aside keep up the good RP :) 

Fat Duck Gaming Community

An Australian community founded in August 2017 as Los Santos Life Australia, host to a single FiveM Server. Re-branded as FDG in January 2018, currently hosting servers in multiple games.

Patreon Page

Check out our Patreon page! In return you will earn perks on some of our game servers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.